Conference Championship Games (F the Pats)Thread

Patriot Killa

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Yeah, it’s impossibly frustrating to watch.

The reality is, had those same that things that went well for Jax not gone well, that same playcalling would’ve been called into question as well. 

They were overmatched, on the road, with a non-clutch QB going up against a clutch one. They can’t have points taken off the board, and have their main reason for being there - the defense - get neutralized by uncalled holding penalties by the Pats’ OL. Then on top of that, literally removing 7 pts off the board with their unnecessary early whistle on the Jack would-be TD, and at some point we have to accept Jacksonville isn’t good enough to overcome all that. 

Can't argue anything here.  Just so f'ng frustrating.  Only team I see standing a chance against the Pats is the Vikings.  They have the defense to match up well, but more importantly, they have an offense that can put up points.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BurnleyJet said:

Let's just shut the whole thing down until the combine Weekend, we've seen this movie before.

NO ONE WILL TAKE THE FUN OF THE SENIOR BOWL AWAY FROM ME.

Honestly, there's a ton to actually watch in Mobile, Alabama this year.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

A lot of REALLY good seniors and important names are going to be playing 

Yup.  I'd argue that this is the most stacked it will be there in years.  Should be a fun week for draft junkies.

Just now, Bugg said:

The Bortles for Eli Manning trade in the middle of an AFC title game was a post too far...

I won't defend it, but I'll definitely argue that what the other guy gets away with is far worse.

4 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I just made it for a day. With unanimity we all wanted Jacksonville to beat NE, and as we’re watching it crumble in the 4th quarter - even with the refs doing everything possible to clear a path for NE to win - he’s focused on indirectly referencing a Bowles vs. Marrone narrative. **** that. 

You're an American hero. I shall sing songs of your valor.

27 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He got banned for 24 hours today.

I might just lift it tonight. I don’t know.

I’ll judge by the rep for this post:

Positive = leave it like this. Holy hell, leave it like this.

Negative = bring him back now. You were wrong to do it in the first place and we’ve already missed out on almost an hour of his posting gold.

8 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I just made it for a day. With unanimity we all wanted Jacksonville to beat NE, and as we’re watching it crumble in the 4th quarter - even with the refs doing everything possible to clear a path for NE to win - he’s focused on indirectly referencing a Bowles vs. Marrone narrative. **** that. 

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

So glad we passed on Cam Robinson for a safety

Ahem....

14 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

I hate the Patriots but Jags lost it. Pats were the better team. 

Baffles me the entire league can’t figure this team out. Belicheck just does what’s obvious and it works. Others overthink it and then fail. 

Oh well. They’ve won so much and gone this far so often I’ve become numb to it. It’s just what happens.

One penalty for 10 yards...

That didn't help.

25 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Todays not the day to blame the refs. Jacksonville fell asleep in the second half. Pats game planned for Bortles scrambling- took that away. Amendola as a PR, Pats punter being amazing, Amendola clutch catches. They just doing everything better. 

Pats drive to keep them in the game end of first half was just ducks for PI.

The tD winner came on field position from another duck for PI drive prior.

one penalty on the Pats.

Nope. 

Why can't we get a Rodgers vs Brady or a Brees vs Brady SB.  

It's been a boring season, and even the Pats don't look as good as they used too.  So many bad teams, and despite tons of bullsh*t, the qbing has been very mediocre.  The second best qb in the league the past 5-6 games was Brady's backup...

Bored of the same script over and over.

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Meanwhile it should be 27-10 because Jack wasn’t touched after he got possession. Even when they don’t give it to NE outright, they give NE an extra chance.

This so this, what a ******* joke that was I was screaming at the TV how do you blow the whistle if the original ruling is a fumble?  Let the play go, if he was touched you bring it back to the original spot, it’s just so ridiculous how this stuff happens in the Pats favor EVERY time.

4 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I might just lift it tonight. I don’t know.

I’ll judge by the rep for this post:

Positive = leave it like this. Holy hell, leave it like this.

Negative = bring him back now. You were wrong to do it in the first place and we’ve already missed out on almost an hour of his posting gold.

Everyone needs to upvote this post by Sperm.

@slats @ @Patriot Killa @CTM  @T0mShane @Pac @Bleedin Green @The Crusher @Integrity28 @HessStation @munchmemory @dbatesman @a_very_fat_raccoon  @#27TheDominator  @JiF  @l_j_r  @BigO  @Spoot-Face  @Nolder  @BiF  @JiFs Shark Tooth Necklace  @RAYRAYon WolfAnal  @Irish Jet  @Panzer Division Marduk  @Maxman  @nj meadowlands  @Wolf On Wolf Anal  @Sh*t Max Says  @Smizzy  @bla bla bla  @Charlie Brown  @SouthernJet  @southparkcpa  @No Panda Lover  @D P R  @Doggin94it  @RutgersJetFan  @StraightCash  @uart  @Klecko73isGod  @Lupz27  @Obrien2Toon  @Warfish  @SenorGato  @Matt39  @jetswinbaby!  @Sarge4Tide  @SAR I  @BrickTamland  @bostonmajet  @Flushing Roots  @Fantasy Island  @F.Chowds  @New York Mick  @Joe Willie White Shoes  @joewilly12  @RESNewYork  @August  @Lil Bit Special  @j4jets   @RoadFan  @BurnleyJet @Shad  @Jets Babe  @Mo Lew  @No Fly Zone  @Quagmire  @Bo Knows @Black Irish Giant  @Chad Pennington  @Chad Henne  @Chad's Revenge @gEYno  @HardcastleJoseph  @I am Boom Boom, Hear me Roar!  @BoomBoomMancini  @BoomBoomWinsChampionships  @BoomerFan @BoomerJetFan  @ClaireRusso  @Dr Evil  @Dr. Strangelove  @GATA  @K_O_Brien  @LemonTree  @Mo Lew  @Chrebet  @SickJetFan  @Thai Jet  @thadude  @X-Titan @billo83  @TuscanyTile2  @Larz @CrazyCarl40  @Saul Goodman  @DwightSchrute  @BleedinGreenNC  @CanadienJetsFan  @Jets Voice of Reason  @Joe Jets fan  @The Crimson King  @Bombdirt  @Bugg  @ScarletKnight89  @Lith  @Pcola  @Jet Fan RI  @NJ  @The Walrus  @Hawkeye Jet @HawkeyeJet  @peebag  @sourceworx  @David Harris  @jetswinbaby!  @NoBowles  @Untouchable  @56mehl56  @FidelioJet  @cant wait  @Jet Nut  @nyjunc  @Long Island Jet Fan  @Thor99  @greenwave81  @Scott Dierking  @Augustiniak  @JOJOTOWNSELL  @Jolot  @jetsrule128  @jetsons  @Hymen Roth  @BRONX DUDE  @Stark  @pointman  @BallinPB  @roscoeword  @Rexorcism  @Hofstra Jet  @Savage69  @Instant Karma  @InstantClassic  @ECURB  @ComfortablyNumb  @JetPotato  @DLJ  @neckdemon  @Embrace the Suck  @Ohio State NY Jets fan  @JoeWillie  @Jared  @Lizard King  @Gastineau Lives  @CanadaSteve  @SoFlaJets  @Braveheart33  @Hitman Harris  @MDL_JET  @Philc1 @Phil Connors @Greensince69 @Ken Shroy  @Skeet Ulrich  @ASH1962  @Mogglez  @Phillyjet  @jetspower  @Long Island Leprechaun  @Mike135  @Dicetosser  @Victor Green  @victorjets  @BroadwayJoe12  @artemusclyde  @prime21  @UnitedWhofans  @PS17  @Fibonacci  @Joe W. Namath  @shawn306  @FidelioJet  @Villain The Foe  @villain_the_foe  @detectivekimble  @flgreen  @SpartanJet  @Jet9  @johnnysd  @Titan24  @Rob D  @darook @LionelRichie  @rex-n-effect  @Jet Life  @Aussie Jet  @Fred Jetstone  @Adoni Beast @adb280z  @nycdan  @SayNoToDMC  @EM31   @justincredible  @jetgreen13  @GhostOfGlennFoley  @ghost_in_pads02  @GhostofAlGroh  @jgb  @UnknownJetFan  @IndianaJet  @dgbdoug  @long suffering jets fan  @Tony MaC  @Better2bgreenthanblue  @NYs Stepchild  @stugotz81  @KSJets  @RedBeardedSavage  @Mackman55  @AVM @Scoop24  @Billyg  @Bruce Banner  @Bruce Harper @Smashmouth @RSJ @rangerous

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Why was I left out.

i know I already voted.

but I would of at least enjoyed....

a mention.?

Archived