Tom Brady will be a Jet. Here’s why.

McCownTown

22 minutes ago, jgb said:

Tom Brady will be a New England Patriots "Ambassador," highly paid until his death, to compensate for taking a below market salary for years. The final Belichick-era cheat. And there will be no stopping it.

Wrong Tom Brady will be the next NFL Commissioner. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, McCownTown said:

I believe that Tom Brady will be a New York Jet, think about it. Tom Brady will be 41 entering next season, the Patriots are going to have to get younger soon at the QB position. The Jets will make an offer to the Patriots for Tom. I think the Jets will get him for a 5th round pick and cash. Book it now.

The thing about IP masking is, it isn't nearly as effective as you think it is.

If you want your normal account to still work again eventually you should probably rethink this process.

29 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

This makes me really want to know who this is?

does his name rhyme with Weiner Taco?

No comment. 

Two accounts this week for Mr. Tony Orlando.

The thing is when we ban someone, we never make it permanent. We just don't need people spamming us especially after they have been banned.

6 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:
WELL BOYS ITS TIME TO DETHRONE SENOR GATO AS THE POSTER WITH THE MOST BUTT FUMBLES ON ONE POST.. LETS BREAK RECORDS TONIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN. I ASK THAT YOU ALL BUTT FUMBLE OUR NEWEST TROLL INTO OBLIVION.
- Braveheart 

@slats @Hallia  @Dicetosser  @Krak  @Pralaya  @OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!!  @BallinPB  @Shad  @a_very_fat_raccoon @Christine @Nynaeve @Dan. @Jets Voice of Reason  @Pac  @Bleedin Green   @Nolder @Patriot Killa @CTM  @T0mShane @Pac @Bleedin Green @The Crusher @Integrity28 @HessStation @munchmemory @dbatesman @a_very_fat_raccoon  @#27TheDominator  @JiF  @l_j_r  @BigO  @Spoot-Face  @Nolder  @BiF  @Kaylee@JiFs Shark Tooth Necklace  @RAYRAYon WolfAnal  @Irish Jet  @Panzer Division Marduk @WWWWombat @Maxman  @nj meadowlands  @Wolf On Wolf Anal  @Sh*t Max Says  @Smizzy  @bla bla bla  @Lily  @Charlie Brown  @SouthernJet  @southparkcpa  @Ishy@No Panda Lover @Vicious89x  @Song of Ice and Fire  @D P R  @Doggin94it  @RutgersJetFan  @StraightCash  @uart  @Klecko73isGod  @Lupz27  @Obrien2Toon  @Warfish  @SenorGato  @Matt39  @jetswinbaby!  @Sarge4Tide  @SAR I  @BrickTamland  @bostonmajet  @Flushing Roots  @Fantasy Island  @F.Chowds  @New York Mick  @Joe Willie White Shoes  @joewilly12  @RESNewYork  @August  @Lil Bit Special  @j4jets   @RoadFan  @BurnleyJet @Shad  @Jets Babe  @Mo Lew  @No Fly Zone  @Quagmire  @Bo Knows @Black Irish Giant  @Chad Pennington  @Chad Henne  @Chad's Revenge @gEYno  @HardcastleJoseph  @I am Boom Boom, Hear me Roar!  @BoomBoomMancini  @BoomBoomWinsChampionships  @BoomerFan @BoomerJetFan  @ClaireRusso  @Dr Evil  @Dr. Strangelove  @GATA  @K_O_Brien  @LemonTree  @Mo Lew  @Chrebet  @Darthe  @SMC  @Jetscode1  @DPR  @Verbal  @Smashmouth  @@SickJetFan  @Thai Jet  @thadude  @X-Titan @billo83  @TuscanyTile2  @Larz @CrazyCarl40  @Saul Goodman  @DwightSchrute  @BleedinGreenNC  @CanadienJetsFan  @Jets Voice of Reason  @Joe Jets fan  @The Crimson King  @Bombdirt  @Bugg  @ScarletKnight89  @Lith  @Pcola  @Jet Fan RI  @NJ  @The Walrus  @Hawkeye Jet @HawkeyeJet  @peebag  @sourceworx  @David Harris  @jetswinbaby!  @NoBowles  @Untouchable  @56mehl56  @FidelioJet  @cant wait  @Jet Nut  @nyjunc  @Long Island Jet Fan  @Thor99  @greenwave81  @Scott Dierking  @Augustiniak  @JOJOTOWNSELL  @Jolot  @jetsrule128  @jetsons  @Hymen Roth  @BRONX DUDE  @Stark  @pointman  @BallinPB  @roscoeword  @Rexorcism  @Hofstra Jet  @Savage69  @Instant Karma  @InstantClassic  @ECURB  @ComfortablyNumb  @JetPotato  @DLJ  @neckdemon  @Embrace the Suck  @Ohio State NY Jets fan  @JoeWillie  @Jared  @Lizard King  @Gastineau Lives  @CanadaSteve  @SoFlaJets  @Braveheart33  @Hitman Harris  @MDL_JET  @Philc1 @Phil Connors @Greensince69 @Ken Shroy  @Skeet Ulrich  @ASH1962  @Mogglez  @Phillyjet  @jetspower  @Long Island Leprechaun  @Mike135  @Dicetosser  @Victor Green  @victorjets  @BroadwayJoe12  @artemusclyde  @prime21  @UnitedWhofans  @PS17  @Fibonacci  @Joe W. Namath  @shawn306  @FidelioJet  @Villain The Foe  @villain_the_foe  @detectivekimble  @flgreen  @SpartanJet  @Jet9  @johnnysd  @Titan24  @Rob D  @darook @LionelRichie  @rex-n-effect  @Jet Life  @Aussie Jet  @Fred Jetstone @Adoni Beast @adb280z  @nycdan  @SayNoToDMC  @EM31   @justincredible  @jetgreen13  @GhostOfGlennFoley  @ghost_in_pads02  @GhostofAlGroh  @jgb  @UnknownJetFan  @IndianaJet  @dgbdoug  @long suffering jets fan  @Tony MaC  @Better2bgreenthanblue  @NYs Stepchild  @stugotz81  @KSJets  @RedBeardedSavage  @Mackman55  @AVM @Scoop24  @Billyg  @Bruce Banner  @Bruce Harper @Smashmouth @RSJ @rangerous @Jetsfan80

I went with the trophy. I do what I want.

9 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:
WELL BOYS ITS TIME TO DETHRONE SENOR GATO AS THE POSTER WITH THE MOST BUTT FUMBLES ON ONE POST.. LETS BREAK RECORDS TONIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN. I ASK THAT YOU ALL BUTT FUMBLE OUR NEWEST TROLL INTO OBLIVION.
- Braveheart 

Paperboy:

It's bad enough that 100% of your content consists of copy/pastes of news articles that we've all read an hour ago on Twitter, the last thing we need is some Bat signal post from you summoning us to, what, berate a poster whose only crime is posting some dumb sh-t that's not much dumber than the sh-t you post?

Building a post count on the backs of other people's content doesn't get you anything.  Discussion forums aren't a game either, we don't play 'pile on the poster' here.  Discussion forums are a platform for discussion for people with original thoughts and original opinions.  Figure it out already.

SAR I

12 hours ago, McCownTown said:

I believe that Tom Brady will be a New York Jet, think about it. Tom Brady will be 41 entering next season, the Patriots are going to have to get younger soon at the QB position. The Jets will make an offer to the Patriots for Tom. I think the Jets will get him for a 5th round pick and cash. Book it now.

53 Buttfumbles has got to be a record right? I'm guessing 14 years old.

12 hours ago, McCownTown said:

Book_Now_Button.png

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Paperboy:

It's bad enough that 100% of your content consists of copy/pastes of news articles that we've all read an hour ago on Twitter, the last thing we need is some Bat signal post from you summoning us to, what, berate a poster whose only crime is posting some dumb sh-t that's not much dumber than the sh-t you post?

Building a post count on the backs of other people's content doesn't get you anything.  Discussion forums aren't a game either, we don't play 'pile on the poster' here.  Discussion forums are a platform for discussion for people with original thoughts and original opinions.  Figure it out already.

SAR I

Sez the guy who idolizes the man who made the term butt fumble a "thing".

15 hours ago, McCownTown said:

Congrats, that the most butt fumbles I have ever seen in any post here. Truly an awesome record!

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

Paperboy:

SAR I

What if its a previously banned poster who came back with an alias just to troll the board?

15 hours ago, McCownTown said:

Whatever this dude is smoking....I want some.

16 hours ago, McCownTown said:

MccownTown, I upvoted you. Don’t let the buttfumbles discourage you around here. Keep your head up. Hoping for another thread like this. Haven’t seen many that made me laugh as much lately. 

5 minutes ago, j4jets said:

MccownTown, I upvoted you. Don’t let the buttfumbles discourage you around here. Keep your head up. Hoping for another thread like this. Haven’t seen many that made me laugh as much lately. 

McCown Town is last place in the AFC East it is also an NFL career of losing, nice guy but we need a damn decent franchise level QB to take this team out of despair. 

Archived